Free to attend
Enhancing Digital Investigations using Cloud Technology Workshop - 11 June 2021
A free to attend online workshop hosted jointly by The Investigator and Microsoft to promote best practice in Cloud Technology
· June 11 2021, 10.00am - 1.40pm BST
· Free to attend for serving Investigators
· Online via MS Teams
Building on the success of Microsoft's presentation at last year’s Digital Media Investigators Conference, The Investigator and Microsoft are proud to partner on this virtual event - Enhancing Digital Investigations using Cloud Technology workshop.
The aim of the day is to provide the Investigator community with exclusive cutting edge demonstrations around Cloud Technology, as well as opportunities to ask questions and engage directly with Microsoft. During the day, we’ll be giving you an exclusive opportunity to share experiences, lessons and working examples of cloud-based digital forensics and investigation solutions in UK policing.
The event will cover:
· The challenges posed by increasingly digitally enabled criminal activity
· The opportunity for technology to support Investigators and DFU's
· Microsoft’s approach to delivering digital forensics solutions in the cloud
· A policing perspective of using cloud technologies, the process to review and lessons learned
· An overview of a working cloud-hosted solution in UK Policing and its benefits
· The latest cloud-based solutions, using cognitive services to aid investigations
· What technology lies in wait for the future of digital forensics
10am-10.10am: Welcome and introduction from The Investigator and Microsoft
10.10am-10.40am: Challenges, opportunities and the Microsoft approach
10.40am-11.20am: Best practice from Met Police
11.50pm-12.40pm: Best practice from West Midland Police
12.40pm-1.00pm: Partner spotlight: Modis
1:10pm-1.30pm: Horizon scanning: Project Silica
1.40pm: Wrap up and close
Booking - numbers are strictly limited
The day is open to UK and Ireland Law Enforcement/Government agencies only, to register please email email@example.com.
We will not accept bookings from emails such as Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail, BT etc, WORK EMAIL ADDRESSES ONLY.
The attendance link will be sent out 7 days beforehand.